Monday, October 3, 2011

The End..

Mood: Malancholy
Drink: None
Cigar: John
Weather: Rainy
Music: The Sundays


When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most of us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wound with warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and    face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.


Why can's we get all people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we should have to say goodbye. I know what i know. You and I will meet again. when we're least expecting it. One day in some far off place. I will recognize your face. I wont say goodbye my friend. For you and I will meet again.


Written by
Ahmad Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment